- Contact Us
- After school programmes
- Community Programmes
- Other sites
Specialised class visits provide teachers with an opportunity to experience professional learning while working alongside their students and Learning Centre staff. Planning support is provided for any ICT learning experiences based in our computer lab and team teaching opportunities are available.
Small group, syndicate or whole class professional development sessions are also available by negotiation with Learning Centre staff. These sessions can be tailored to meet specific ICT requirements or act as technology tasters, introducing teachers to new tools and demonstrating examples of how these tools can be integrated into classroom learning.
Sessions might include:
- Information Literacy for the Digital World
- Literacy and Technology
- Numeracy and Technology
- Using digital cameras in the classroom
- Making videos in the classroom
- Extending the boundaries of Powerpoint
- Designing Web Quests
- Pre school Teacher Professional development with a focus on E learning or Maori